Bharti Infratel is set to report its quarterly results on Wednesday. Here are the key expectations from the company:
- The third quarter is likely to be weak for the company as the full quarter impact of Vodafone Idea tenancy cancellation plays out.
- A revenue decline of 3 percent sequentially is likely.
- Margins will come down from 41 percent to near 39 percent and that will drive a 5-6 percent cut in the company’s profitability.
- Analysts, going ahead, expect further pressure in the next 4-6 quarters.
- Earnings will likely remain under pressure even in FY20.