Telecom major Bharti Airtel will report its fourth-quarter earnings on Monday and the company is likely to report losses to the tune of about Rs 1,100.
- The consolidated numbers are expected to be flat on the revenues as well as on the margins.
- This time again the expectation is that that the company is likely to report a loss and it could be to the tune of about Rs 1,100.
- Revenue from India business will improve while rupee depreciation is likely to impact African revenues.
- India EBITDA margins expected to expand after four consecutive quarters of decline.
- Average revenue per user likely to improve to Rs 120-122 from Rs 104.
- Average revenue per user likely to decline in the home broadband business.
- Rs 25,000 crore rights issue opens today and closes on May 17. It is priced at Rs 220 per share.