Titan Company is all set to announce its second-quarter earnings on Tuesday. The stock is off its record high by 7-8 percent.
Here's what to expect from the company today:
- For jewellery vertical, the revenue is expected to decline by about 2 percent. However, that does not impact its margins primarily because the retail business has been fairly good.
- Retail sales grew by 7 percent in the first month of the quarter and 15 percent in the next two months, outpacing the market.
- In terms of watches, the revenue is likely to grow just by about 7 percent primarily on account of weak consumer sentiment.
- The eyewear business is expected to witness a robust growth of 28 percent.
- All these numbers put together, the analysts have expected 2.5 percent growth in the company’s standalone revenue this time at Rs 4,515 crore.
- The EBITDA is expected to jump by 15 percent to Rs 536 crore. A margin expansion of close to 150 basis points is expected.
- Net profit is likely to grow by about 20 percent on account of higher margins.