Nestle India will announce its quarterly earnings on Thursday and the street is expecting a good set of numbers. The stock is just 10 percent away from its record high.
Here are the key things to watch out for:
- The street is expecting a growth of around 12.8-13 percent on the topline, at about Rs 2,950 crore.
- Margins are likely to expand because most of Nestle’s input basket or raw material has seen benign inflation.
- EBITDA is likely to grow at 13.5 percent.
- Net profit is likely to grow by 43 percent optically.
- Domestic revenue is expected to grow between 11-12 percent while international revenue would be slightly subdued.