Marico will report its fourth-quarter earnings on Monday and the analysts expect the consumer good company will report a good set of numbers.
The company in their fourth-quarter update had said that they have witnessed a stable demand and healthy offtake during the quarter. Domestic volumes were in line with a near-term outlook of 8-10 percent, it said. Margins too have seen improvement, Marico added.
- The total income is seen higher by about 13 percent at Rs 1,670 crore against Rs 1,480.1 crore reported in the same quarter last fiscal.
- The year on year (YoY) EBITDA margins are likely to expand to 17.5 percent and the net profit is also expected to grow by 17 percent.
- With regards to the expected 8-10 percent domestic volume growth, the company will be getting a favourable base because in Q4FY18 the volumes grew just 1 percent.
- Gross margin pressure is also likely to ease due to decrease is copra prices.
- The parachute portfolio, which is about 40 percent of the company's revenues will clock a volume growth of 7.5 percent Y-o-Y.
- Moreover, value-added volume growth is seen at 3 percent Y-o-Y on a base of 11 percent.