Consumer goods company Marico is set to announce its September quarter results today. The management has said that the quarter was a rather weak one in terms of consumer sentiment. Here's what to expect from the company today:
- The revenue growth is likely to come in at 5.7 percent at Rs 1,950 crore.
- A 21 percent jump in the EBITDA is expected as the raw material prices have fallen.
- That would imply a margin expansion of close to 200-250 basis points.
- Net profit is likely to jump by about 15.5 percent and the company, unlike others, does not get the benefit of the lower tax rate.
- Domestic volume growth is seen between 4 percent and 5 percent.
- The important data point to watch out for apart from EBITDA margins will also be gross margins.