ITC will announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Monday and the street is expecting the multinational conglomerate will report a revenue of Rs 11,700 crore in Q4FY19.
- With 10.5 percent revenue growth, the street is expecting ITC's EBITDA will come in at 10.5 percent.
- Analysts expect the company to report a margin of 39.2 percent.
- According to analysts, the net profit is will come in at 10 percent.
- The key number for ITC is cigarette volume growth. The street, this time, is expecting a volume growth of mid-single digit around 5-6 percent.
- Around 11 to 14 percent growth seen in FMCG and hotel business.
- High single-digit growth seen in the company's paperboards, as well as packaging business.