Godrej Consumer Products Limited will report its fourth-quarter earnings on Friday and analysts expect the consumer goods company to post subdued results this quarter.
- The stock has been an underperformer, down 20 percent year-to-date and trades at around 36 times FY20 earnings.
- The Q3 results were weak, volume growth was just about 1 percent and the street expects an increase of 4-5 percent in terms of volume growth.
- The net profit is likely to be flat at around Rs 420 crore, as compared Rs 423 in the third quarter.
- The company's consolidated revenue is likely to be higher by about 2 percent at Rs 2,583 crore.
- Sales expected to be muted due to extended winter and delayed summer.
- Soap sales expected to be impacted by delayed summer and high base. Around 4-5 percent growth expected in the soap business.
- Household insecticides to be impacted by the continued slowdown in liquids and aerosols.