The Congress and the BJP are locked in a pitched battle in Rajasthan. Here's what both parties are promising in their manifestos.Congress manifesto
- Farm loans waiver within 10 days.
- No GST on agricultural tools and tractors.
- Agro processing training centers to be set up.
- Setting up of drought relief fund.
- Concrete policy for dairy farming.
- Wheat at Rs 1 per kg for BPL families.
- Unemployment allowance of Rs 3,500/month.
- 20,000 schools closed by Raje govt to be reopened.
- 24x7 helpline centre for women.
- Toilets for women.
- Disbursal of farm loans upto`1 lk crore from co-operative banks.
- Creation of 50 lakh jobs in private sector in 5 years.
- 30,000 government sector jobs to be created every year.
- Unemployment allowance of Rs 5,000/month.
- Upto 1 kw of free electricity to villages with population of 3,000.