Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Wednesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Sell Bharti Airtel with a stop loss of Rs 500 and a target of Rs 478.
- Sell Vedanta with a stop loss of Rs 146 and a target of Rs 134.
- Sell Jubilant Foodworks with a stop loss of Rs 1,770 and a target of Rs 1,720.
- Buy NIIT Technologies with a stop loss of Rs 1,975 and a target of Rs 2,100.
- Buy Mahanagar Gas Ltd (MGL) with a stop loss of Rs 1,210 and a target of Rs 1,255.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.