Market guru Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com gave his top stock picks for Mondayâs trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
A Sebi-registered research analyst and trading mentor, Gaba provides equity research, short and long-term stock recommendations and equity investment tips.
Gabaâs stock recommendations for the day are:
- Buy Kotak Mahindra Bank with a stop loss of Rs 1,580 and a target of Rs 1,630.
- Buy HDFC Asset Management Company with a stop loss of Rs 3,100 and a target of Rs 3,300.
- Sell Bharat Petroleum Corp (BPCL) with a stop loss of Rs 510 and a target of Rs 485.
- Sell Castrol India with a stop loss of Rs 150 and a target of Rs 140.
- Buy IndusInd Bank with a stop loss below Rs 1,400 and target of Rs 1,475
- Sell Hero MotoCorp with a stop loss above Rs 2,630 and target of Rs 2,550
Follow stock recommendations by Prakash Gaba here: https://www.cnbctv18.com/author/prakash-gaba-117/Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.