Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Sell L&T Finance Holdings with a stop loss of Rs 121 and a target of Rs 110.
- Sell RBL Bank with a stop loss of Rs 332 and a target of Rs 318.
- Sell Oil India Ltd (OIL) with a stop loss of Rs 152 and a target of Rs 140.
- Buy Jubilant Foodworks with a stop loss of Rs 1,750 and a target of Rs 1,810.
- Buy PVR with a stop loss of Rs 1,900 and a target of Rs 1,955.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.