Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Thursday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Oil India Ltd (OIL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 72 and target price of Rs 80.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 68 and target price of Rs 76.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 5,500 and target price of Rs 5,000.
- Escorts is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 585 and target price of Rs 550.
- Shriram Transport Finance Corporation is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 700 and target price of Rs 650.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.