Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Thursday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Jubilant Foodworks is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,820 and target price of Rs 1,885.
- Interglobe Aviation (IndiGo) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,380 and target price of Rs 1,425.
- NMDC is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 101 and target price of Rs 92.
- Oil India Ltd (OIL) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 117 and target price of Rs 104.
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 175 and target price of Rs 162.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.