Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Friday’s trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.Gujral's stock recommendations for today are:
- Tata Steel is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 390 and a target of Rs 375.
- L&T Finance Holdings is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 98 and a target of Rs 90.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 326 and a target of Rs 342.
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,440 and a target of Rs 1,500.
- Adani Ports is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 367 and a target of Rs 384.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here.Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.