Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday’s trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC) is a buy with a stop of Rs 114, target of Rs 128.
- Aurobindo Pharma is a buy with a stop of Rs 420, target of Rs 445.
- Tata Steel is a buy with a stop of Rs 404, target of Rs 421.
- UPL is a buy with a stop of Rs 540, target of Rs 565.
- Axis Bank is a buy with a stop of Rs 716, target of Rs 740.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here.Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.