Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Tata Steel is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 405, target of Rs 390.
- InterGlobe Aviation (IndiGo) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 1,420, target of Rs 1,365.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,630, target of Rs 1,675.
- Bata India is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,670, target of Rs 1,720.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 498, target of Rs 520.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.