The latest analysis and commentary by stock market guru Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com on what is moving the markets today.
Thakkar has been tracking the equity markets since 1999 and he regularly shares his views on stocks and indices.Thakkar’s stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Bank of Baroda (BoB) is a buy above Rs 104 with a stop loss of Rs 101.50 and target of Rs 109.
- Divis Laboratories is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,785 and target of Rs 1,880.
- Maruti Suzuki India is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 7,235 and target of Rs 7,440.
- NBCC is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 36.80 and target of Rs 33.50.
- AU Small Finance Bank is a buy above Rs 845 with a stop loss of Rs 835, target of Rs 880.
Follow stock recommendations by Mitessh Thakkar here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.