Market guru Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com gave his top stock picks for Wednesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
A Sebi-registered research analyst and trading mentor, Gaba provides equity research, short and long term stock recommendations and equity investment tips.
Gaba’s stock recommendations for the day are:
- Axis Bank is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 510 and target price of Rs 460.
- Bajaj Auto is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 2,350 and target price of Rs 2,150.
- Balkrishna Industries is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 920 and target price of Rs 850.
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 358 and target price of Rs 310.
- Federal Bank is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 55 and target of Rs 45.
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 90 and target of Rs 83.
Follow stock recommendations by Prakash Gaba here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.