Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Monday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- L&T Finance Holdings is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 116, target of Rs 125.
- PVR is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,860, target of Rs 1,920.
- ICICI Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 540, target of Rs 575.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 332, target of Rs 348.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 260, target of Rs 277.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.Disclosure: Network18, the parent company of CNBCTV18.com, is controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.