Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s prominent market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time stocks and derivatives trader for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Sell Tata Steel with a stop loss of Rs 466 and target of Rs 448.
- Sell IndusInd Bank with a stop loss of Rs 1,285 and target of Rs 1,240.
- Sell Tata Motors with a stop loss of Rs 186 and target of Rs 174.
- Buy Aurobindo Pharma with a stop loss of Rs 505 and target of Rs 521.
- Buy Apollo Hospital with a stop loss of Rs 1,680 and target of Rs 1,740.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.