Market guru Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com gave his top stock picks for Friday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
A Sebi-registered research analyst and trading mentor, Gaba provides equity research, short and long term stock recommendations and equity investment tips.
Gaba’s stock recommendations for the day are:
- Buy Infosys with a stop loss of Rs 785 and a target price of Rs 810.
- Buy Torrent Pharmaceuticals with a stop loss of Rs 2,060 and a target price of Rs 2,150.
- Sell IndusInd Bank with a stop loss of Rs 1,254 and a target price of Rs 1,220.
- Sell Tata Steel with a stop loss of Rs 450 and a target price of Rs 428.
- Buy Bajaj Auto with a stop loss of Rs 3,150, target of Rs 3,250.
- Buy UPL with a stop loss of Rs 580, target of Rs 600.
Follow stock recommendations by Prakash Gaba here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.