Market guru Prakash Gaba of prakashgaba.com gave his top stock picks for Friday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
A Sebi-registered research analyst and trading mentor, Gaba provides equity research, short and long term stock recommendations and equity investment tips.Gaba’s stock recommendations for the day are:
- Berger Paints is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 487 and a target of Rs 520.
- GMR Infrastructure is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 21.50 and a target of Rs 23.
- Federal Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 89 and a target of Rs 94.
- UPL is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 570 and a target of Rs 600.
- Sell Dr. Reddys with a stop loss of Rs 2,940 and target of Rs 2,850.
- Sell Dabur with a stop loss of Rs 461 and target of Rs 452.
Follow stock recommendations by Prakash Gaba here.Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.