Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Tuesday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- Bata India is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,745, target of Rs 1,800.
- Tata Motors is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 180, target of Rs 195.
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 164, target of Rs 176.
- TVS Motor Company is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 472, target of Rs 490.
- Ashok Leyland is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 80, target of Rs 88.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.