Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Friday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- ICICI Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 510 and a target of Rs 535.
- Balkrishna Industries is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 920 and a target of Rs 945.
- Union Bank of India is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 60 and a target of Rs 72.
- JSW Steel is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 258 and a target of Rs 274.
- Tata Global Beverage is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 313 and a target of Rs 328.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.