Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Thursday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full-time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for the day are:
- ICICI Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 524 and a target of Rs 540.
- State Bank of India (SBI) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 336 and a target of Rs 352.
- Tata Motors is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 165 and a target of Rs 181.
- Infosys is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 700 and a target of Rs 725.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 2,065 and a target of Rs 2,120.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.