Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Thursday’s trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujaral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.
Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,670, target of Rs 1,720.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 2,025, target of Rs 2,100.
- HDFC is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 2,300, target of Rs 2,365.
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 410, target of Rs 435.
- Jubilant FoodWorks is a buy with a stop loss of Rs 1,570, target of Rs 1,620.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here: Disclaimer
: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.