Market guru Ashwani Gujral of ashwanigujral.com gave his top stock picks for Monday's trade in an interview with CNBC-TV18.
One of India’s most famous market analysts, Gujral has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives for more than 20 years and runs a technical analysis plus trading chat room.Gujral's stock recommendations for today's trade:
- Bharti Infratel is a buy with a stop of Rs 272, target of Rs 286.
- Adani Ports is a buy with a stop of Rs 376, target of Rs 392.
- HDFC Bank is a buy with a stop of Rs 1,260, target of Rs 1,310.
- Hindustan Unilever (HUL) is a sell with a stop of Rs 2,050, target of Rs 2,000.
- Dr Reddy's Laboratories is a sell with a stop loss of Rs 2,930, target of Rs 2,870.
Follow stock recommendations by Ashwani Gujral here:Disclaimer
: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.