Mitessh Thakkar of mitesshthakkar.com and Ashish Chaturmohta of Sanctum Wealth Management discusses with Prashant Nair and Ekta Batra their readings and outlook on market technical and F&O side of the market as well as specific stocks and sectors.Mitessh Thakkar’s stock recommendations are:
Ashish Chaturmohta’s stock ideas are:
- Buy Union Bank of India with a stop loss below Rs 59, target of Rs 65.
- Buy DLF with a stop loss of Rs 218, target of Rs 235.
- Buy Tata Global Beverages with a stop loss of Rs 312, target of Rs 340.
- Buy ICICI Prudential Life Insurance with a stop loss of Rs 495, target of Rs 520.
- Buy State Bank of India with a stop loss of Rs 334, target of Rs 352.
Follow stock recommendations by Mitessh Thakkar here: Disclaimer
: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on CNBCTV18.com are their own and not that of the website or its management. CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.