The Indian market is likely to open higher Wednesday following mixed sentiment from the global markets. At 7:55 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 26.50 points or 0.24 percent higher at 11,270.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. HDFC: The NCLT Mumba has sanctioned the scheme of Amalgamation for the merger of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance with and into HDFC ERGO.
2. Bandhan Bank: The bank has appointed Rahul Parikh as Chief Marketing & Digital Officer.
3. Vodafone Idea: The company will seek shareholders' approval to raise the borrowing limit to Rs 1 lakh crore, at the annual general meeting (AGM) scheduled today. The shareholders of the company, which was earlier listed as Idea Cellular, had approved a borrowing limit of Rs 25,000 crore at AGM in September 2014.
4. Indiabulls Housing Finance: The company has further sold a portion of its stake in OakNorth Holding Ltd. to TEMF Ltd for approximately Rs 630 crore. The sale proceeds will be accretive to the regulatory net worth and the CRAR of the company.
5. PVR: The company will consider raising funds via NCDs on October 5.
6. Indraprastha Gas: ICRA has reaffirmed the credit rating of the company for Rs 4,000 crore at AAA and A1+. The outlook on the long-term rating is stable.
7. Future Enterprises: The company has defaulted in the payment of NCDs interest worth Rs 16.11 crore due on September 27.
8. Dhanlaxmi Bank: The RBI has appointed D K Kashyap, General Manager, Reserve Bank of India as Additional Director on the Board of the bank till September 27, 2022.
9. Sumitomo Chemical India: The company’s promoter entity Sumitomo Chemical Company will sell up to 1.64 crore equity shares in the company on September 30 and October 1 at a floor price of Rs 270 per share.
10. Welspun Corp
: The company has received multiple orders of approximately 147 KMT valuing close to Rs 1,400 crore. The company’s total order book stands at 755 KMT valued at approximately Rs 6,300 crore.