The Indian market is likely to open higher Tuesday following a mixed trend in Asian peers. At 8:30 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 22.50 points or 0.20 percent higher at 11,265.00, indicating a mildly higher start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Infosys: The company’s subsidiary EdgeVerve Systems has signed a partnership with Minit, a leader in process mining, to help its clients accelerate process excellence.
2. IIFL Finance: Moody's has downgraded the company’s corporate family rating (CFR) and senior secured debt rating to B2 from B1 and changed the outlook to Stable from rating under review.
3. Central Bank of India: The bank’s board has approved allotment of 16.58 crore shares aggregating to Rs 254 crore to qualified institutional buyers.
4. DHFL: According to the transaction auditor Grant Thornton report, fraudulent transactions worth Rs 12,705.53 crore took place at the company during FY17 to FY19.
5. India Grid Trust: The company has completed the acquisition of 74 percent in Jhajjar KT Transco (JKTPL) from Kalpataru Power Transmission and Techno Electric & Engineering Company.
6. Anuh Pharma: The company has received approval from WHO - Geneva Prequalification for Pyrimethamine API which is used as anti-malarial drugs.
7. Shalby: The company’s board has approved to reduce promoters' shareholding in the company to 75 percent from 79.45 percent.
8. Cosmo Films: The company has launched BOPP fragranced packaging films.
9. Symphony: The company has launched universal packaged air-coolers for industrial and commercial applications.
10. Balaji Telefilms
: The company’s board has approved the liquidation of its subsidiary Chhayabani Balaji Entertainment.