The Indian market may open lower Thursday following steep losses in Asian peers amid weak global cues. At 8:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 121.50 points or 1.09 percent lower at 11,012.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. TCS: The company and Yale University developed a secure, private off-grid networking platform using blockchain.
2. HDFC: The company seeks to raise Rs 5,000 crore via private placement of bonds.
3. ONGC: A fire has been reported at the company’s plant at Surat in Gujarat.
4. Dr Reddy’s Laboratories: The company has received USFDA nod for Cinacalcet Hydrochloride, a drug used to treat primary and secondary hyperparathyroidism.
5. Future Consumer: The company's 36.6 lakh pledged equity shares held by promoter entity Future Capital Investment has been invoked.
6. Jindal Steel & Power: ICRA has removed its Rating Watch with Negative Implications on the bank facilities and NCDs, and assigned a Stable outlook.
7. IRCON International: The company has secured works of a total of 9 road overbridges (ROBs) valuing more than Rs 400 crore from the Ministry of Railways.
8. Zydus Wellness: The company has launched QIP with a floor price of Rs 1,775.85 per share.
9. IIFL Securities: The company has increased its stake in Trendlyne to 20.55 percent from 6.25 percent earlier.
10. Datamatics Global Services
: The company has announced the expansion of its distribution agreement with Ingram Micro for Middle East, Turkey and Africa region for its intelligent automation products.