The Indian market may trade volatile Tuesday as investors remain cautious following losses in Asian and US markets amid weak global cues. However, at 8:15 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 25.00 points or 0.22 percent higher at 11,269.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. State Bank of India: The bank’s board has approved allotment of debentures worth Rs 7,000 crore.
2. GMM Pfaudler: The promoter of the company will sell 25.71 lakh shares via offer for sale at a floor price set at Rs 3,500 per share on September 22-23.
3. Jindal Steel & Power: The company has clarified on reports of certain transactions undertaken between 2014-16 saying that all transactions entered into by the company were part of routine business activities and all the transactions had proper underlying assets. The Company had fully complied with all the extant regulatory guidelines at the time of these transactions.
4. Shree Renuka Sugars: The company has approved the allotment of 21.16 crore equity shares, for cash at a price of Rs 8.74 per share aggregating to Rs 185 crore on a preferential basis to promoter Wilmar Sugar Holdings Pte Ltd.
5. Ramco Cements: ICRA has reaffirmed long term credit rating at AA+/Stable.
6. CEAT: The company’s board will consider raising funds via NCDs on September 25.
7. HSIL: The company has approved buyback of up to Rs 70 crore worth of shares at Rs 105 per share.
8. Aarti Drugs: The company has set a record date for the bonus issue on October 1.
9.Bombay Burmah Trading: The company’s board will consider raising Rs 75 crore via NCDs on September 24.
10. Phillips Carbon Black
: CARE Ratings has reaffirmed the company's long term credit rating at AA-/Stable.