The Indian market is likely to open higher Tuesday amid a mixed trend in the Asian peers. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 37.30 points or 0.33 percent higher at 11,471.20, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. ICICI Bank: The lender has got an exemption from paring stake in its life and non-life subsidiaries, ICICI Lombard General Insurance and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, to 30 percent for a period of three years.
2. SAIL: The company reported a loss of Rs 1,226.5 crore in Q1FY21 as against a profit of Rs 102.7 crore, YoY. Revenue declined 38.8 crore to Rs 9,067.5 crore from Rs 14,820.9 crore, YoY.
3. Central Bank of India: The bank has reduced its marginal cost of funds-based lending rates (MCLR) by 5 basis points (bps) across all tenors, effective from Tuesday. The lender has cut the one-year MCLR to 7.10 percent from 7.15 percent.
4. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise: The company reported a net loss of Rs 226.2 crore in Q1FY21 as against profit of Rs 49.2 crore, YoY. Revenue fell 15.6 percent to Rs 2,171.5 crore from Rs 2,571.9 crore, YoY. EBITDA decreased 90.2 percent to Rs 35.5 crore from Rs 363.7 crore while EBITDA margin contracted to 1.6 percent from 14.1 percent, YoY.
5. Mindspace Business Parks REIT: The company will raise up to Rs 500 crore Via NCDs.
6. Zensar Technologies: The company has launched blockchain-based contract management solution for companies.
7. PVR: The company reported a net loss of Rs 225.6 crore in Q1FY21 as against profit of Rs 17.6 crore, YoY. Consolidated revenue fell 98.6 percent to Rs 12.7 crore from Rs 880.4 crore, YoY.
8. SREI Infrastructure Finance: The company’s net profit in Q1FY21 declined 46 percent to Rs 23 crore from Rs 42.67 crore while revenue fell 24.8 percent to Rs 1,188.6 crore from Rs 1,582.6 crore, YoY.
9. NBCC (India): The company’s net profit in Q1FY21 fell 80 percent to Rs 10.3 crore from Rs 51.5 crore while revenue declined 63.8 percent to Rs 684.5 crore from Rs 1,890 crore, YoY.
10. Future Retail:
The company reported a net loss of Rs 562 crore in Q1FY21 as against profit of Rs 159.2 crore, YoY. Consolidated revenue fell 73.9 percent to Rs 1,358.1 crore from Rs 5,197 crore, YoY.