The Indian market is likely to open higher Tuesday tracking gains in global markets. At 8:40 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 45.50 points or 0.39 percent higher at 11,572.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. HDFC Bank
: The bank’s advances as on September 30, 2020, rose 16 percent to Rs 10.4 lakh crore while deposits increased 20 percent to Rs 12.3 lakh crore, YoY. CASA Ratio was at 42 percent versus 39.3 percent, YoY.
2. HDFC: The company’s individual loan approvals in Q1FY21 increased 9 percent YoY but disbursements were down 5 percent, YoY.
3. SBI: The Bank Board Bureau has recommended S Janakiraman and Ashwini Kumar Tewari's name for the position of the bank’s Managing Director.
4. IndusInd Bank: The bank’s advances as on September 30, 2020, rose 2 percent to Rs 2 lakh crore from Rs 1.97 lakh crore while deposit deposits increased 10 percent to Rs 2.28 lakh crore, YoY. CASA Ratio was at 41.4 percent versus 40.4 percent, YoY.
5. Tata Motors: JLR retail sales rose 50 percent to 1,13,569 vehicles in Q2FY21 as against 74,067 vehicles in Q1FY21. However, sales were down 11.9 percent, YoY.
6. Britannia Industries: The board has approved the issue of one debenture of face value of Rs 29 each to the members of the company for every one equity share by utilizing the General Reserve of the company and payment of a dividend of Rs 12.50.
7. Sobha: In Q2FY21, the company achieved a total sales volume of 8,91,700 square feet valued at Rs 690 crore, with a total average realisation of Rs 7,737 per square feet.
8. CreditAccess Grameen: The company has launched QIP Issue at Rs 707.69 per share.
9. Infibeam Avenues: The company has entered into a definitive agreement with Jio Platforms and its affiliates.
10. Escorts: The company completed the acquisition of 2 crore equity shares of KAI from KBT, constituting 40 percent of the share capital of KAI at Rs 45 per share for an aggregate value of Rs 90 crore.