The Indian market is likely to open lower Wednesday on weak global cues. At 7:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 44.00 points or 0.37 percent lower at 11,843.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Tata Motors: The company reported a consolidated loss of Rs 314.5 crore in Q2FY21 as against a loss of Rs 216.6 crore, YoY. Revenue fell to Rs 53,530 crore from Rs 65,431 crore, YoY.
2. ICICI Bank: The bank said that the US SEC has concluded the investigation into the bank’s loan impairment provision case and informs of no enforcement action against the bank.
3. Bharti Airtel: The company reported a consolidated loss of Rs 763.2 crore in Q2FY21 as against a loss of Rs 15,933.1 crore, QoQ. Revenue rose 7.7 percent to Rs 25,785 crore from Rs 23,938.7 crore QoQ. .
4. Hero MotoCorp: The company announced a partnership with Harley-Davidson. Under the tie-up, Hero MotoCorp will sell and service Harley-Davidson motorcycles and sell parts & accessories and General Merchandise riding gear and apparel through a network of brand-exclusive Harley-Davidson dealers and Hero’s existing dealership network in India.
5. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 rose to Rs 302.46 crore from Rs 301.84 crore, YoY. Net premium income rose to Rs 8,572.2 crore from Rs 8,064.7 crore YoY.
6. Cochin Shipyard: The company has signed an MoU with Fincantieri for co-operation in the areas of Design, Ship Building, Ship Repair, Marine Equipment Manufacturing, besides Training & Skill Development.
7. Amara Raja Batteries: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 fell 7.9 percent to Rs 201 crore from Rs 218.6 crore while revenue rose 14.2 percent to Rs 1,935.5 crore from Rs 1,695.3 crore, YoY.
8. Network18 Media & Investments: The company reported a net profit of Rs 68 crore in Q2FY21 as against a loss of Rs 25 crore while revenue at Rs 1,061 crore as against Rs 1,174 crore, YoY.
9. TV18 Broadcast: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 rose to Rs 115 crore from Rs 46 crore while revenue fell to Rs 1,013 crore from Rs 1,127 crore, YoY.
10. Castrol India
: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 increased to Rs 204.6 crore from Rs 188.4 crore while revenue rose to Rs 883.1 crore from Rs 849.2 crore, YoY.