The Indian market is likely to open flar on Friday following a mixed trend in the Asian peers amid cautiousness over the rising coronavirus cases globally. At 8:10 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 24.00 points or 0.19 percent higher at 12,798.00, indicating a slightly positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Reliance Industries: Reliance Retail Ventures has completed fundraising of Rs 47,265 crore for a 10.09 percent stake in the company. (Disclosure: Network18, the parent company of CNBCTV18.com, is controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.)
2. Infosys: Simplus, an Infosys Company, has announced a vaccine management cloud solution aligned with Salesforce Work.com for vaccines.
3. Wipro: The IT services major has been selected as Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) member for the 11th consecutive year.
4. Bharti Infratel, Vodafone Idea: Vodafone Idea has sold its 11.15 percent stake in Indus Towers for Rs 3,760 crore.
5. SBI: The state-run largest lender has entered into MoU with Luxembourg Stock Exchange to promote ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) and green finance. With this Mou, LuxSE will create a sustainable environment for issuers, asset managers, and investors in terms of ESG focused funds and bonds.
6. Gland Pharma: The company’s shares will debut on bourses today.
7. Emami: The company has launched a complete range of home hygiene products under the brand name of ‘EMASOL’.
8. Mphasis: The company has acquired UK's Datalytyx, a DataOps specialist in the Snowflake and Talend ecosystem, for £13.3 million.
9. Muthoot Finance: RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 10 lakh on Muthoot Finance, Ernakulam, for non-compliance with directions on maintaining loan to value ratio in gold loans and on obtaining copy of PAN card of the borrower while granting gold loans of over Rs 5 lakh.
10. Manappuram Finance
: RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 5 lakh on Manappuram Finance, Thrissur for non-compliance with directions on verification of ownership of gold jewellery.