The Indian market is likely to open higher Thursday in line with global peers that rallied as optimism over the reopening of economies buoyed investor sentiment. At 8:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 49.40 points or 0.53 percent higher at 9,360.50, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries: The company’s India sales in Q4FY20 rose 8 percent to Rs 2,365 crore while US finished dosage sales fell 15 percent to $375 million, YoY.
2 Wipro: Wipro Gallagher Solutions has launched NetOxygen Loan Origination Solution (LOS) Version 7.0.
3. Vedanta: India Ratings has downgraded the rating of the company to AA- with a negative outlook.
4. United Spirits: The company’s net profit in Q4FY20 declined to Rs 58.4 crore versus Rs 123 crore while revenue fell to Rs 6,419 crore versus Rs 7,283 crore, YoY.
5. Indostar Capital Finance: The company has completed an equity raise of Rs 1,225 crore from Brookfield Business Partners.
6. Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail: The company reported net loss of Rs 146 crore in Q4FY20 versus profit of Rs 202.64 crore while revenue at Rs 1,832 crore as against Rs 1,915 crore, YoY.
7. Adani Power: The company’s Power Purchase Agreement with MPPMCL has been approved by the State Regulatory Commission for the development of 1320 MW Power Project in Madhya Pradesh and sale of entire power output to MPPMCL.
8. Quess Corp: The company acquired additional 25 percent equity shares in Terrier Security Services (India) Private Ltd.
9. Tube Investments of India: The company has approved fresh long-term borrowing of up to Rs 200 crore.
10. KPIT Technologies:
The company sees a significant impact of COVID-19 in H1FY21 and expects the recovery to commence from Q3FY21.