The Indian market is likely to open flat or slightly higher on Wednesday following mixed trade in the global markets. At 7:24 am, the SGX Nifty traded 18 points higher at 8,919, indicating a flat-to-positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Bajaj Finance: The company reported 19.4 percent fall in Q4FY20 net profit to Rs 948 crore from Rs 1,176 crore, net interest income rose to Rs 4,684 crore versus Rs 3,385 crore, YoY.
2. Reliance Industries: The company’s rights issue worth Rs 53,036.13 crore opens today.
3. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank: The company reported profit of Rs 73.15 crore in Q4FY20 versus Rs 63.78 crore while revenue at Rs 466.64 crore versus Rs 319.71 crore, YoY.
4. Tata Power: The company’s net profit in Q4FY20 rose to Rs 403 crore from Rs 122 crore while revenue fell to Rs 6,621 crore from Rs 7,230 crore, YoY.
5. L&T Infotech: The company reported 12.9 percent YoY rise in Q4FY20 net profit to Rs 427.5 crore while revenue rose 21.2 percent YoY to Rs 3,011.9 crore.
6. M&M Financial Services: The company is gradually resuming operations from its offices pan-India in a phased manner.
7. Embassy Office Parks REIT: The company has announced distribution of Rs 531.67 crore for its unitholders for the quarter ended March.
8. JMC Projects: The company reported Q4FY20 loss at Rs 54.76 crore versus profit at Rs 35.24 crore, revenue at Rs 976.3 crore versus Rs 980.5 crore, YoY.
9. Apollo Tyres: The company has reported a 7.36 percent fall in Q4FY20 net profit to Rs 77.8 crore.
10. Suzlon Energy:
The company has received shareholders' nod for its debt restructuring plan.