The Indian market is likely to open flat to higher on Tuesday as gains in Asian peers may be countered by domestic economic woes. At 7:55 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 28.50 points or 0.29 percent higher at 9,805.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Hero MotoCorp: The company reported total sales at 1.12 lakh units in May including domestic sales of 1.08 lakh units.
2. TVS Motor Company: The company sold a total of 58,906 units in May. Two and three-wheeler sales came in at 56,218 and 2,688 units, respectively.
3. Eicher Motors: Royal Enfield reported a 69 percent decline in total sales at 19,113 units in May. Domestic sales in May were at 18,429 units as against 60,211 units in the year-ago month while exports were at 684 units.
4. Ashok Leyland: The company’s total sales in May stood at 1,420 units including domestic sales at 1,277 units. M&HCV sales were reported at 266 units.
5. Coal India: Coal production in the month of May fell 11.3 percent to 41.43 as against 46.69 MT, YoY. Coal offtake stood at 39.95 MT versus 52.10 MT, down 23.3 percent.
6. MOIL: The company has reduced the prices of all grades of Ferro, SMGR grades, Fines and Chemical grades by about 10 percent w.e.f June 1 on the prices prevailing since May 1.
7. Tata Power: The company has acquired 51 percent equity stake in TP Central Odisha Distribution Ltd (TPCODL) at a consideration of Rs 178.5 crore.
8. Atul Auto: The company reported 88.16 percent fall in sales for the month of May at 410 units as against 3,464 units, YoY.
9. IRCON International: The company is in connection with signing MoU with National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Ltd (NIIFL) and Ayana Renewable Power Pvt Ltd to explore and collaborate on opportunities in the solar energy sector.
The company’s iron ore production in May fell to 2.29 MT versus 3.04 MT while sales declined to 2.55 MT as against 3.37 MT, YoY.