The Indian market is likely to open higher on Tuesday tracking gains in Asian peers on hopes of a potential coronavirus vaccine after a positive development from a Moderna trial. At 7:50 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 158.85 points or 1.80 percent higher at 8,986.30, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. InterGlobe Aviation: IndiGo has implemented a number of measures to reduce the salary of its pilots amid the COVID-19 pandemic, sources told CNBC-TV18.
2. Bharti Airtel: The company reported a net loss of Rs 5,237 crore in Q4FY20 as against profit of Rs 107.2 crore, YoY. India business rose 14 percent to Rs 154 from Rs 135, QoQ.
3. Maruti Suzuki India: The country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India said it has delivered over 5,000 cars in the past few days to customers.
4. United Spirits: Diageo, the British liquor giant, holding roughly 56 percent stake in United Spirits through its Indian arm, is exploring the option of buying out minority shareholders and delisting the company, sources told CNBC-TV18.
5. Larsen & Toubro (L&T): The company said that L&T Shipbuilding Limited (LTSB) has been amalgamated with it following all necessary processes.
6. Future Supply Chain Solutions: CARE Ratings has downgraded its rating on the company's NCDs and long-term bank facilities to A- from A+ and placed credit rating under watch with negative implications.
7. Tata Consumer Products: The company will acquire PepsiCo’s stake in NourishCo Beverages, a 50:50 joint venture between the two companies.
8. Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals: The company reported Q4FY20 profit at Rs 138 crore versus Rs 147 crore, revenue at Rs 776 crore versus Rs 751 crore, YoY.
9. Torrent Power: The company reported consolidated net loss of Rs 273.94 crore in Q4FY20 due to an exceptional item as against net profit of Rs 24.80 crore, YoY.
10. Indiabulls Housing Finance:
The company said it has raised Rs 1,030 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis