The Indian market is likely to open higher Tuesday as the trend on SGX Nifty indicates a strong start for the broader index in India. The Nifty futures were trading 104.00 points or 0.69 percent higher at the 15,086.00 level on the Singaporean Exchange at 8:05 am.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Telecom Companies: The Telecom Department issued demand notes to Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, and Vodafone Idea asking them to make stipulated payments for the spectrum they bought in the just-concluded auctions, PTI reported.
2. BPCL: The company’s board has approved the sale of its 15,89,93,397 equity shares held by BPCL Trust for Investment in Shares (BPCL Trust) through a block deal.
3. Wipro: Appirio, a Wipro company, is helping National Grid transform its business with an omnichannel customer experience by unifying its engagement with 68 million customers across two continents.
4. Biocon: Biocon Biologics has approved the allotment of 1.97 crore equity shares at an issue price of Rs 280.31 per share to the investor. The subscription money aggregating around Rs 555 crore have been received by BBL from Beta Oryx, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ADQ.
5. Mindspace Business Parks REIT: The company’s arm Gigaplex Estate has entered into an agreement to sub-lease about 6.3 lakh sq ft space in Mumbai to a data centre operator.
6. Godrej Properties: The company’s shareholders have approved the proposal to raise up to Rs 3,750 crore through the issue of securities.
7. Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings sold over 9.34 lakh shares worth Rs 85 crore through an open market transaction at an average price of Rs 910.
8. Coal India: The company’s board approved 32 coal mining projects in the current financial year (till January), indicating an incremental capital of around Rs 47,300 crore. While 24 of the 32 projects are expansion of the existing ones, the remaining are greenfield (new) units, Coal India said.
9. JSW Energy: The company has signed Business Transfer Agreement with JSW Cement for the sale of 18 MW thermal power plant at Salboni for 95.67 crore.
10. Navin Fluorine International
: Promoter Vishad Mafatlal has sold an aggregate of 1,40,000 equity shares of the company for charity and personal reasons.