The Indian market is likely to open lower Friday following losses in global peers as rising bond yields continue to spook investors. At 7:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 157.50 points or 1.05 percent lower at 14,913.50, indicating a weak start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Heranba Industries: The company’s shares will be listed on exchanges today. The issue price has been fixed at Rs 627 per share.
2. Wipro: The IT major will buy British consultancy firm Capco for $1.45 billion.
3. Tata Consultancy Services: The IT major has announced the launch of a suite of COVID-19 testing and vaccine management solutions that streamlines stages of the end-to-end testing and vaccination journeys.
4. Kotak Mahindra Bank: The bank has signed an MoU with the Indian Army to handle the salary account of the Indian army personnel.
5. Indian Bank: The lender has reported three accounts as fraud to the RBI with total outstanding of over Rs 35 crore.
6. Unichem Labs: The company has received ANDA approval for its Guanfacine tablets, from USFDA to market a generic version of TENEX (Guanfacine) tablets of Promius Pharma LLC. Guanfacine tablets are indicated in the management of hypertension.
7. Mindspace Business Parks REIT: The company plans to raise up to Rs 450 crore through the issue of debt securities.
8. Indiabulls Housing Finance: The company has raised USD 150 million (Rs 1,091 crore) by issuing foreign currency convertible bonds.
9. Laurus Labs: Dr Satyanarayana Chava, Founder Promoter, CEO & ED, sold shares worth Rs 191.67 crore of the company and Nagarani Chava, one of the promoters of the company sold shares of Rs 66.04 crore. A significant part of the amount will be utilised to release the pledge on their equity shares of the company.
10. ISGEC Heavy Engineering: The company has received an order for waste heat recovery boilers from Shree Cement.