The Indian market is likely to open lower Thursday following weakness in global peers as bond yields rose again. At 7:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 214.50 points or 1.40 percent lower at 15,080.50, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. HDFC: The corporation has cut its interest rate by 0.05 percent.
2. Infosys: The company will cover COVID-19 vaccination costs for its employees.
3. Bharti Airtel: The company has raised USD 750 million through the allotment of ‘unsecured senior fixed rate notes’ to eligible investors.
4. Adani Ports & SEZ: The company will acquire 31.5 percent in Gangavaram Port from Warburg Pincus for Rs 1,954 crore.
5. NTPC: The company will stop 105MW of power supply to Sikkim from Wednesday midnight in view of non-payment of outstanding dues of Rs 89 crore, PTI reported.
6. IRCTC: The company will operate trips through Golden Chariot from March 14.
7. Union Bank of India: ICRA has assigned AA+ (HYB)/Negative as credit rating to the bank’s proposed Basel III Compliant Tier-II bonds aggregating up to Rs 2,000 crore.
8. IRCON International: The government will sell 6 percent additional stake via offer for sale on March 4. Additionally, the company has bagged letter of award worth Rs 187.80 crore from the Railway Ministry.
9. VST Tillers Tractors: The company will invest $1.5 million in Zimeno Inc.
10. Bajaj Electricals
: The company and Mahindra Logistics have signed an agreement for innovative logistics optimisation and outsourcing arrangement