The Indian markets are likely to open higher Wednesday tracking positive cues in global markets amid hopes of additional stimulus from the government. At 7:05 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 34.50 points or 0.37 percent higher at 9,450.75, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Here are today’s top 10 buzzing stocks:
1. Axis Bank: The bank reported net loss at Rs 1,388 crore in Q4FY20 due to a steep rise in provisions. NII rose 19.3 percent to Rs 6,807.74 crore YoY. Asset quality improved.
2. Reliance Industries: S&P Global Ratings has affirmed the company’s long-term rating at BBB+ with Stable outlook.
3. Biocon: The company and Mylan have launched biosimilar Fulphila in Canada.
4. Zee Entertainment Enterprises: Foreign Portfolio Investors have increased their stake in the company to 68.27 percent in Q4FY20 from 67.38 percent in the previous quarter.
5. Larsen & Toubro: The company has issued NCDs worth Rs 2,500 crore.
6. PNB Housing Finance: Neeraj Vyas to be interim MD and CEO of the company.
7. Crompton Greaves Consumer: The company has partially resumed the operations at its plants located at Baddi (Unit III) in a phased manner.
8. NLC India: The company has commenced the production of Coal in Odisha after four years of allocation.
9. Gabriel India: The company has resumed operations at its plants in Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra.
10. Hexaware Technologies:
The company will announce its March quarter earnings today.