The Indian market is likely to open flat Tuesday following steady Asian amid an overnight plunge in crude oil prices and fears of weak global demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic. At 6:50 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 9.45 points or 0.10 percent lower at 9,344.30, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Here are today’s top 10 buzzing stocks:
1. Reliance Industries: The oil-to-telecom major will consider rights issue proposal along with Q4 results on April 30.
2. IndusInd Bank: The bank reported a 16.17 percent fall in Q4FY20 net profit to Rs 301.84 crore while net interest income rose 44.74 percent to Rs 3,231.2 crore, YoY.
3. HDFC Life Insurance Company: The company’s Q4FY20 net profit declined 14.4 percent to Rs 311.65 crore and net premium income rose 2.2 percent to Rs 10,476 crore, YoY.
4. Ambuja Cements: The company reported a consolidated profit of Rs 742.59 crore in the January-March quarter of CY20, a 6.8 percent growth over the same period last year.
5. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): Digitate, a software venture of the company, has launched ignio™ Cognitive Procurement to help enterprises make smarter purchase decisions and take action faster.
6. Adani Power: The company posted a loss of Rs 1,312.86 crore in Q4FY20 as against profit of Rs 634.64 crore, YoY. Revenue fell 8.2 percent to Rs 6,172 crore YoY.
7. UPL: The company has completed the acquisition of Yoloo (Laoting) Bio-technology.
8. Minda Industries: The company has resumed partial production at Pantnagar, Waluj and Clarton Horn manufacturing facilities.
9. Shipping Corporation: The company has physically handed over the vessel MT Maharaja Agrasen to the buyer's representative at Galle Anchorage in Sri Lanka.
10. Manappuram Finance:
The company has approved the issuance of NCDs worth Rs 100 crore with an option to retain oversubscription upto Rs 400 crore on a private placement basis.