The Indian market is likely to open higher Monday tracking positive trends in Asia peers. At 6:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 25.20 points or 0.27 percent higher at 9,189.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50. Here are today's top 10 buzzing stocks:
1. Bank of Baroda: The bank has approved raising of additional capital fund up to Rs 13,500 crore upto March 31, 2021.
2. Mindtree: The company reported 4.7 percent rise in Q4FY20 net profit to Rs 206.2 crore while revenue increased 4.3 percent to Rs 2,050.5 crore, QoQ.
3. Tata Steel: The company’s board has approved the issue of additional debt securities (NCDs) up to Rs 5,000 crore on a private placement basis.
4. PNB Housing Finance: CARE Ratings has re-affirmed the credit rating of bank borrowings, NCDs and Fixed Deposits at AA+ while revised the outlook to Negative from Stable.
5. Natco Pharma: The company has received an establishment inspection report (EIR) for its Kothur’s formulation facility.
6. Torrent Pharmaceuticals: The company has issued NCDs on a private placement basis for Rs 195 crore.
7. NHPC: The company has raised Rs 750 crore through private placement of secured, redeemable, taxable, non-cumulative, non-convertible AB Series Bonds.
8. Suven Pharmaceuticals: CRISIL has assigned A/Stable rating to the company's long term bank loans and A1 rating to short term bank loans.
9. NCL Industries: The company’s cement production in Q4FY20 fell 10 percent while cement dispatch declined 12 percent, YoY. RMC sales also fell 10 percent.
The company has bagged orders worth Rs 398 crore from Coal India Ltd.