The Indian market is likely to open higher on Tuesday on the positive momentum in the Asian markets. At 8:00 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 55.05 points or 0.54 percent higher at 10,317.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Tata Steel: The company reported Q4FY20 consolidated net loss at Rs 1,095.68 crore as against net profit of Rs 2,430.92 crore, YoY. Consolidated revenue fell 20.40 percent YoY to Rs 33,769.95 crore.
2. Axis Bank: The bank’s board will consider fund-raising on July 2.
3. Reliance Industries: The company’s subsidiary Reliance Jio has added 62.6 lakh users in February as against 66 lakh additional users in January. (Disclosure: Network18, the parent company of CNBCTV18.com, is controlled by Independent Media Trust, of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.)
4. Bharti Airtel: The company has added 9.2 lakh users in February as against 8.5 lakh additional users in January.
5. Vodafone Idea: The company has lost 34.7 lakh users in February as against 36 lakh users lost in January.
6. GAIL (India): Rating agency Fitch has affirmed the company's long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating (IDR) at BBB-. The outlook is negative.
7. Central Bank of India: The bank reported Q4FY20 loss at Rs 1,529 crore as against a loss of Rs 2,477.4 crore while net interest income (NII) at Rs 1,925.8 crore versus Rs 1,602.5 crore, YoY.
8. Tata Power: The company’s board will consider raising funds via equity and debt on July 2.
9. Raymond: The company reported net loss of Rs 69.1 crore in Q4FY20 versus profit of Rs 67.7 crore, YoY. Revenue declined 29.3 percent to Rs 1,278.7 crore from Rs 1,808.7 crore, on-year.
10. Minda Industries:
The company’s profit in Q4FY20 profit declined to Rs 7.3 crore from Rs 73.5 crore while revenue fell to Rs 1,339 crore from Rs 1,486.5 crore, YoY.