The Indian market is expected to open in the green on Monday after the home ministry allowed areas outside containment zones to be reopened in a phased manner. Positive momentum in Asian peers may also support gains in the domestic market. At 8 am, the SGX Nifty traded 174.50 points or 1.84 percent higher at 9,656.75, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. Infosys: The company said that the impact of COVID-19 in Q4FY20 was not significant. Two-third of the impact was supply led – as the company was ramping up its enablement of work-from-home.
2. Kotak Mahindra Bank: The private sector lender has raised Rs 7,442.5 crore through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) of shares.
3. HCL Technologies: The company has shown its intention to acquire Cisco's self-optimizing network (SON) technology.
4. Yes Bank/Dish TV: Yes Bank has acquired 24.19 percent shares of Dish TV upon invocation of pledge. Meanwhile, Madhu Kapur and her family have now relinquished their status as promoters of Yes Bank.
5. Dabur India: Rating agency CRISIL has reaffirmed the company’s credit rating at AAA/Stable for long term bank facilities.
6. Dr Reddy’s Laboratories: The company’s API in Andhra Pradesh has received the Establishment Inspection Report (EIR) from USFDA indicating that the inspection is closed.
7. Adani Power: The board will consider the proposal for voluntary delisting of the equity shares of the company.
8. Kalpataru Power Transmission: The company has signed an agreement to divest its entire stake in Jhajjar KT Transco Private Ltd for Rs 310 crore.
9. Capacite Infraprojects: The company said that there were no sales during the months of April and May 2020, which will result in significant revenue loss for the company.
10. Dilip Buildcon:
The company’s consolidated profit in Q4FY20 more than doubled to Rs 190.97 crore from Rs 84.09 crore while revenue rose to Rs 2,740 crore from Rs 2,589.8 crore, YoY.