The Indian market is likely to open higher Friday following gains in global peers. At 7:45 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 140.00 points or 1.01 percent higher at 13,957.00, indicating a positive start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. TVS Motor Company: The company’s Q3FY21 consolidated net profit rose to Rs 265.6 crore from Rs 121.1 crore, while revenue increased 30.7 percent to Rs 5,391.4 crore from Rs 4,125.5 crore, YoY.
2. Grasim Industries: The company’s board has approved raising up to Rs 500 crore via NCDs.
3. Bata India: The company has appointed Vidhya Srinivasan as CFO with immediate effect.
4. RBL Bank: The bank’s net profit jumped to Rs 147.1 crore from Rs 70 crore, while net interest income fell 1.6 percent to Rs 908.2 crore from Rs 922.7 crore, YoY.
5. AU Small Finance Bank: The bank’s net profit rose to Rs 479 crore from Rs 190.2 crore, while net interest income rose 24.9 percent to Rs 633 crore from Rs 506.8 crore, YoY.
6. IRCTC: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit plunged 62 per cent to Rs 78 crore from Rs 205.80 crore while revenue declined to Rs 245.23 crore from Rs 734.98 crore, YoY.
7. Bharat Electronics: The company’s Q3FY21 consolidated net profit rose 24.9 percent to Rs 278 crore from Rs 222.7 crore and revenue rose 1.9 percent to Rs 2,320.4 crore from Rs 2,278.1 crore, YoY.
8. Pidilite Industries: The company’s consolidated net profit in Q3FY21 rose 29 percent to Rs 446.4 crore from Rs 346.1 crore and revenue rose 19.3 percent to Rs 2,299 crore from Rs 1,926.6 crore, YoY.
9. Tata Chemicals: The company reported income from operations in Q3FY21 at Rs 2,606 crore, down 0.7 percent YoY. PAT stood at Rs 160.8 crore, down 10 percent, YoY.
10. United Breweries
: The company’s Q3FY21 net profit rose 18.7 percent to Rs 126.8 crore from Rs 106.7 crore and revenue declined 5.8 percent to Rs 3,065.9 crore from Rs 3,254.1 crore, YoY.